Remanufactured Innovative Technology ITRR-700 Vintage USB Stereo Turntable Program Review
- System Output Power: 2.0 T + 2.0 W
- System Frequency Response: 60 In order to 20, 000 Hz
- FM Frequency Range: Eighty seven.5 to 108 MHz
- AM Regularity Range: 530 to 1700 KHz
- CD Regularity Response: 60 to 20, 000 Hertz +/-4 Db
- Record vinyl and audio cassettes to MP3, absolutely no computer needed
- 3-speed turntable (33-1/3, Forty five, 78 RPM), AM/FM stereo, CD player, Cassette mp3 player, aux-in for Audio, smartphone and other devices
- Play Tunes from your flash memory stick by way of built-in USB port
- Built-in stereo speakers along with retro detailing
- Includes user manual, handheld remote control, 45 RPM adaptor and AUX cable
People Who Purchased This Remanufactured Innovative Technologies ITRR-700 Retro USB Stereo Turn table System Also Reviews
Oak Anders Nicholson? Program Review and specs
The feel of yesterday with the technologies & sound quality of today performs LPs, 45s, 78s, cassettes, CDs & actually iPods or Audio players! Anders Nicholson’s nostalgic home stereo system combines yesterday’s traditional look with present day advanced technology! Enhance….
Jensen JENJTA475 3-Speed Turntable with Compact disc, AM/FM Stereo Radio, Cassette as well as Remote specs Review
Pyle Home PTCDS2UI AM/FM Radio/CD/Cassette/USB Classic Turn table with iPod Dock
You can now retain the look of a vintage phonograph but have the technologies of the 21st century. This classic, authentically wood-crafted turntable comes with an AM/FM radio, Compact disc player, cassette deck, aux-in jack port for your MP3 player, or even a….
Innovative Technologies ITVS-750 The Aviator 5-In-1 Wooden Songs Center
Record all of your old favorite songs from vinyl as well as cassette to CD, absolutely no computer needed! The actual Aviator 5-in-1 Wooden Music Middle by Innovative Technologies also features a 3-speed turn table, CD and cassette participant and AM/FM radio as well as plays music out of your ….
Incoming Best Turntable Reviews search terms:
- anders nicholson manual