Audio Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Belt-driven Turntable Key Specifications and Product Review
- Fully automated operation
- 2 speed turntable — 33 1/3 and Forty five RPM
- Professional aluminum platter
- Switchable pre-amp,Connectors: RCA Phono as well as RCA Line (preamplifier)
- Integral Dual Magnet stereo system cartridge with substitute stylus
Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Direct-Drive Professional Turntable with Audio-Technica Dual Magnetic Phono Cartridge Review
- Selectable internal stereo system phono preamplifier and USB connection to your own Mac or Windows computer
- Direct-drive, high-torque engine; includes professional capsule and headshell
- Selectable 33-1/3, 45, as well as 78 rpm rates of speed; +/-10 percent or +/-20 % pitch adjust; high-accuracy quartz-controlled message lock
- Includes USB cable and Mac- as well as PC-compatible Audacity software,Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA result cables
- Includes Audio-Technica Dual Magnet Phono Cartridge (AT95E) for that AT-LP120-USB Turntable
Record Player Turntable Accuracy Bubble Level Progressing Gauge Reviews and Specs
- Ensures that the turntable platter is actually perfectly level.
- Attaches rapidly by simply placing around the record spindle.
- Bubble level exhibits turntable level instantly to within 1 amount of accuracy.
Thorens – TD240-2 – Automated Turntable – Vibrant Wood – AT95E Reviews as well as Key Specs
- Thorens precision buckle drive
- Operation: Fully automatic
- Playback speeds: Thirty-three rpm, 45 revoltions per minute, 78 rpm
- Turntable platter 12.0″, 1.5 pounds. nonmagnetic aluminum
- Audio Technica AT95E moving magnet cartridge
Pro-Ject Essential II Flat Black Turntable with Ortofon OM 5E Capsule Specs and Reviews
- Essential 2 Matte Black Turntable along with Ortofon OM 5E Cartridge A quiet-running synchronous engine with silicone buckle is driving the low-resonance platter made from MDF. A brand new motor control along with DC power supply minimzes undesirable vibration effectively. The primary platter bearing includes stainless steelspindle and brown bushing with Teflon bottom in order to seccure low friction.
- The primary chassis is made from light-weight, but very rigid particle board. Essential 2 utilises a straight 8,6″ aluminum tonearm design made from just one piece of aluminium along with sapphire bearings, which offers a much better “plug & play” solution, compared to it’s predecessor. Unique feet effectively decouples the actual turntable from the surface area.
- Essential II Matte Black Turn table with Ortofon OM 5E Cartridge Class-leading quality of sound in an innovative turntable designed for vinyl starters, the actual Pro-Ject Essential II functions an ultra-quiet synchronous motor having a silicone belt which drives a low-resonance plate made from MDF. A Electricity powered motor manage minimizes unwanted vibrations and the main plate bearing consists of a stainless-steel spindle along with a bronze bushing with a Teflon base. The main chassis consists of lightweight and sturdy particalboard and features a straight 8.6″ light weight aluminum tone arm produced from a single piece of light weight aluminum with sapphire bearings, providing a superior plug & perform solution over prior models.
Crosley 45 RPM Plastic material Record Adapters Specifications and Review
- Package of 30 inserts
- For make use of with any Forty five RPM record
- Plastic composition
- Locks into place as well as holds your information securely
- Snaps out of place for easy removal
Crosley CR6009A-GY Advance Turntable along with USB and Software Collection for Ripping as well as Editing Audio Reviews
- 3 Pace USB Turntable
- Pitch Control with Revoltions per minute Strobe
- RCA Phono & RCA Aux Out
- Anti Skate Control
- Variably Weighted Tonearm
Original VPI Replacemnt Belt – Tourist Classic Aries 1-3 HW-19 Scout Search 2 SM SM-2 Scoutmaster – OEM Item Reviews and Key Specs
- OEM substitute belt. Keep a extra on hand.
- Scout, Scoutmaster
Pyle PLTTB1 Professional Belt-Drive Manual Turn table Review
- Professional belt-drive turntable with heavy “S” tone arm
- Adjustable pitch charge of +/- 16 percent; dual playback rates of speed (33-1/3 and 45 revoltions per minute)
- Strobe light illuminates outside-edge marks for precise pace adjustments
- Start/stop switch, anti-skating function, and sturdy dustcover
- Measures 16.93 by 4.Seventy two by 14.57 in . (W x H x Deb); 1-year warranty
- Professional belt-drive turntable with heavy “S” tonearm
Genuine Leather Turntable Plate Mat – Red-colored Suede Reviews and Key Specs
- Made through genuine leather, that does not collect fixed electric charge
- Leather platter pad is 11.5″ in diameter and can fit most any turntable
- Upgrade through rubber, felt, as well as cork mats
- Decouples records from plate, which aids in dampening undesirable resonances
- Leather mat provides a smooth, non-scratch, zero-slippage surface